GW 12000 Numbering, Perforating, Scoring & Slitting System
Capable of tireless, all day, every day running. Versatile and high speed. With features similar to the "8000", the "12000" adds higher production speeds while maintaining register and accuracy. From the 30 inch-long register board, to the individually pressure adjustable perf/score/slit, to the tireless pneumatic heads, to the conveyor outfeed delivery, everything about the GW 12000 is designed for years of trouble-free operation. All this and more at a cost per feature and specification unmatched in the industry.
- 12,000 standard-size sheets per hour
- 100-job memory to store numbering jobs
- Up to 100 numbering positions per head per sheet
- Automatic feed; Optional "vertical" air feed available
- 1-4 PNEUMATIC numbering heads; compressor required but not supplied
- Heads rotate & lock throughout 360 degrees for perfect register
- 30 inch-long register board for easy set up & perfect register
- Floor model on castors; doesn't need dedicated floor/table space
- Crash number up to 10-part sets
- Feed sets from the UNGLUED or glued side
- Create "snap sets" while numbering
- Perforating options: 2,4,6,8,12 TPI
- Microperf options: 42 or 72 TPI
- Scoring options: wide (standard) or narrow
- Optional slitting blade available
- Ability to control depth of each perf/score/slit independently
- Accurate .010" register
- Microprocessor controlled with forward & backward stepping for easy programming
* Microprocessor control ensures accurate results.
*Backward and forward stepping allows for perfect number placement.
Graphic Whizard GW 12000 - $13945.00