GW 8000E Numbering, Perforating, Scoring & Slitting System
Heavy duty construction makes the GW 8000 ready to run all day, every day. A 100-job memory provides a fast job change over. Microprocessor control give the operator the ability to position up to 100 numbers per head, anywhere on each sheet. Feature for feature, spec for spec, it is the best value in the industry. Don't forget...the "8000" can be field-upgraded to the "12000" at any time.
- 8,000 standard-size sheets per hour
- 100 Job Memory to store numbering jobs
- Up to 100 numbers per head per sheet
- Up to 2 heads
- Crash Number Up to 10 Part Carbonless
- Feed Sets UNGLUED or Glued Side
- Create Snap Sets While Numbering
- Heads Rotate & lock throughout 360°
- Perforating Options 2,4,6,8,12/Inch & Microperf
- Wide or narrow score blade available
- Optional Slitting blade available
- Ability to Control Depth of Perf/Score/Slit independently
- Microprocessor controlled with forward and backward stepping for easy programming
- Automatic Feed
- Simple Set Up
- Easy To Operate
- Accurate .010" Register
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
- Optional Conveyor Outfeed
- Upgradable to GW 12000 at any time!
* Microprocessor control ensures accurate results.
*Backward and forward stepping allows for perfect number placement.
Graphic Whizard GW 8000E - $9770.00