GW 8000P Numbering, Perforating, Scoring & Slitting System
Identical to the 8000E, the 8000P adds pneumatics to the mix. Pneumatically propelled numbering heads provides for "extra-long" numbering run length, as well as the ability to add the optional strike perf attachment. Compressed air is necessary, however.
- 8,000 standard-size sheets per hour
- Upgradable to GW12000 at any time!
- Automatic feed
- Simple set-up
- Easy to operate
- Feed sets from UNGLUDED or glued side
- Microprocessor controlled with forward AND backward stepping makes for easy programming
- Up to 4 heads
- Heads rotate & lock throughout 360 degrees
- Up to 100 numbers per head per sheet!
- 100 job memory to store numbering jobs
- Accurate 0.010" register
- Crash number up to 10-part sets
- Ability to control depth of each perf/score/slit independently
- Create snap sets while numbering
- Perforating options: 2,4,6,8,12/inch & MICROPERF
- Wide (standard) or narrow score blades
- Optional slitting blade
- Optional conveyor outfeed
- Optional strike perf attachment
- 5 year limited warranty
* Microprocessor control ensures accurate results.
*Backward and forward stepping allows for perfect number placement.
Graphic Whizard GW 8000P - $10395.00